29 juin 2016

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy

This Collection is based on the first year of Jaden Yuki in the Duel Academy when he tried to prouve him self to the other students.

Also, search for the secret of the Sacret Beasts, and beating some other Duelist who wants to control the Duel Academy and the entier world.









You can find out all Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy Mods bellow :


► Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy - ?





COMING SOON



And there is more and more mods will out in this collection, Also I realized the famous 4Kid's Anime cards to make your duels real like you saw in the Anime, all Duelist voices and uncluding in the Mods some original Soudtracks.

For more collections in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX CLICK HERE

If you like my work don't forget to Subcribe to my YOUTUBE channel, Like my FACEBOOK page and Follow me on GOOGLE+


IMPORTANT!!! I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! or it's characters. Yu-Gi-Oh! belongs to Kazuki Takahashi, Shueisha and KONAMI. This is just a fan-made Mod made by me.

8 commentaires: