20 juin 2016

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duels in the Shadow Realm

This is the first collection on Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Collections made by me.

This collection is based on the Anime when Yugi and his friends fighting to get into the Battle City finals and get the three Egyptian God Cards to finally unlock all lost memories of the Pharaoh.

In this collection you can find out some duels before the Battle City and in the Battle City when Yugi Muto trying to take down the evil side of Marik Ishtar, and be the number One duelist in the world.





You'll see in this collection some of those Mods :


► Ryo Bakura VS Marik Ishtar :


Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Darkness Returns



===> CLICK HERE to read more



► Yugi Muto VS Marik Ishtar :


Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Final Duel


===> CLICK HERE to read more



► Unknown :





===> COMING SOON


And there is more and more mods will out in this collection, Also I realized the famous 4Kid's Anime cards to make your duels real like you saw in the Anime, all Duelist voices and uncluding in the Mods some original Soudtracks.

For more collections in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters CLICK HERE

If you like my work don't forget to Subcribe to my YOUTUBE channel, Like my FACEBOOK page and Follow me on GOOGLE+

IMPORTANT!!! I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! or it's characters. Yu-Gi-Oh! belongs to Kazuki Takahashi, Shueisha and KONAMI. This is just a fan-made Mod made by me.

4 commentaires: