20 juin 2016

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Collections

There are many Duels in Yu-Gi-Oh!, and for every those Duels I will create a Mod for it.

I decide to begin with the first serie of Yu-Gi-Oh!.

► Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters ( DM ) :

Yugi Muto beats many of his antagonists like : "Maximillion Pegasus - Marik Ishtar - Dartz and Ryo Bakura"


You'll find out all Yu-Gi-Oh! Deul Monsters Collection bellow :

► Duels in the Shadow Realm :

This collection is based on the Anime when Yugi and his friends fighting to get into the Battle City finals and get the three Egyptian God Cards to finally unlock all lost memories of the Pharaoh.


===> HERE you'll find out all mods uncluded in this collection.




The Legendary Duelist :

This collection is based on the Anime about the story between the 3 Legendary Duelist and showing some of their duels.
I'll make some Mods when they dueling each other.


===> HERE you'll find out all mods uncluded in this collection.





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry there is more collection in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters. Just subscribe to stay tuned.

If you like my work don't forget to Subcribe to my YOUTUBE channel, Like my FACEBOOK page and Follow me on GOOGLE+

IMPORTANT!!! I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! or it's characters. Yu-Gi-Oh! belongs to Kazuki Takahashi, Shueisha and KONAMI. This is just a fan-made Mod made by me.


2 commentaires: