29 juin 2016

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Collections


In the second serie known by Yu-Gi-Oh ! GX, you'll find out some awsome duels made in Mods and Collections.


► Duel Academy :

This Collection is based on the first year of Jaden Yuki in the Duel Academy when he tried to prouve him self to the other students.

Also, search for the secret of the Sacret Beasts.


===> Check out HERE all Mods uncluded in this collection.






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry there is more collections in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Just subscribe to stay tuned.

If you like my work don't forget to Subcribe to my YOUTUBE channel, Like my FACEBOOK page and Follow me on GOOGLE+

IMPORTANT!!! I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! or it's characters. Yu-Gi-Oh! belongs to Kazuki Takahashi, Shueisha and KONAMI. This is just a fan-made Mod made by me.

2 commentaires:

  1. WERE THIS COME AUT PLEASE I LIKE YUGIOH

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great, I hope to see this new version of the mod, as well as the 5ds yugioh nwn

    RépondreSupprimer